Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Handicapped Crosswalk Repair Needed - Trip...

Subject: Re: Handicapped Crosswalk Repair Needed - Tripping Hazard!
From: Fred Sutton <fred.sutton@lacity.org>

Date: 06/22/2015 01:11 PM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Scheduled to be fixed this Thursday
Kind regards,

Logo5-web.

Frederick Sutton

Field Deputy: Westchester, Playa Del Rey & Playa Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

GH

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with
their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth. dona ld@g mail .com > wrote:

Thanks Fred.

On Jun 9, 2015 3:09 PM, "Fred Sutton" < fred .sutton@lacitv.org > wrote:

This was inspected by BSS and referred to special projects. I am guessing
this is in a backlog pipeline. I will give them a call to see how this works.

Kind regards,

Logo5-web.

Frederick Sutton

Field Deputy: Westchester, Playa Del Rey & Playa Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

y^

y^

Sian Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

1 Of 2

08/15/2018 09:57 AM

Re: Handicapped Crosswalk Repair Needed - Trip...

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay
connected with their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 2:53 PM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.dona l d@annc iil .com > wrote:

Good Afternoon Fred...

It doesn't look like anything has happened here. What can we do? Have
you had a chance to visit the site yourself? Is it possible to get a specific
remediation date? Thanks!

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.dona ld @a mail .com > wrote:

In front Ave 8647 S. Sepulveda at the crosswalk that crosses the street,
the handicapped yellow pad is in disrepair and presents a tripping
hazard. The city should repair this as soon as possible to alleviate the
liability, please let me know how we can assist in any way. Thanks Fred
for taking care of this for us.

2 of 2

08/15/2018 09:57 AM